At CascaBowl’s we take health and safety of our guests, employee and partners very seriously. We have always emphasized (and will continue) high standards of cleanliness by:
- Following directions from local health unit
- Regular extensive sanitization of our restaurants in all areas like kitchen, prep stations and guests areas
- Mandatory facial mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin for everyone inside the restaurants including staff and guests
- Rigorous regular hand washing practices.
- Enduring physical distancing in guest areas
- Reducing the cleaning intervals between washroom checks, cleaning and sterilizing our facility
- Reduced seating or full closure of dinning areas in our restaurants
- Pre screening staff before they come in for work and send them back if they are no feeling well or sick
- Following closely the recommendations of Public Health Agency of Canada and Local Public Health Unit
- We are encouraging our guests to order their food from our website/app for pick up to limit their physical time in restaurants
During the current climate we would like to reassure you that at CascaBowl’s we are taking all necessary precautions by following local health and safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.